Libre sensor giving off reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILikeSugar :|

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
So I've just had a big roast dinner and my alarm started going telling me I've got low blood sugars so I tested it and it just said scan in 10 minutes so I used my finger prick test for it to tell me I was on like 9.7 but when it let me use my sensor it told me I was at 5 so I did the finger prick text again and it said I was at 7 but then my alarm starts going off again saying I'm low so I did finger prick test again and it said I was at 5 so I've just had some toast but I'm at 2.9 on my sensor and the arrow is going straight down I was just wondering if the sensors broken or something (bit of a long one I know)

How long have you had that sensor on? Because as the Libre gets nearer to the end of 14 days the readings are sometimes far off what the finger prick test says

How long have you had that sensor on? Because as the Libre gets nearer to the end of 14 days the readings are sometimes far off what the finger prick test says
Oh right it only has just over 2 days left on it and I don't normally use my finger prick test so it might just be that

Abbott tell us not to 100% rely on the Libre and always to test whenever we're not convinced it is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back