Libre results 10 days in Type 2

FitatFifty

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi all 🙂

I ordered thn free 2 weeks trial and took my time actually putting it on!

I’ve worn it for ten days until it fell off while swimming !

Just wanted to get some feedback pls on the results - I think it’s all good but not sure what I’m supposed to do with the data or if I’m mistinterpreting it?

I’m type 2, no medication and not looking to pay £50 a fortnight to continue with it.

I have also started walking more ans getting some exercise as well as eating better so hopefully all that is keeping the numbers low. I’m walking for 10/15 mins after most meals as heard this helps with blood sugars

Any feedback welcome, thank you x

Attachments

• IMG_3530.png
    IMG_3530.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3529.png
    IMG_3529.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3531.png
    IMG_3531.png
    14 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3533.png
    IMG_3533.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 21
You can report the sensor coming off early to Abbott customer services and they will likely replace it. They will likely want the old one returned and will send return postage, so you could perhaps have another 14 days of monitoring if you like, but those results look really excellent, so keep doing what you are doing because it certainly looks to be giving you good results.

Just keep doing what you are doing, those figures are fantastic

Here are my results after 6 weeks. The first picture shows what state I was in, when I first fitted the sensor. The next trend is today. Finally the bar chart is from over the last 7 days.
Not on any medication and I am type 1, apparently.

Your results are very inspiring.
Keep up the good work.
1000040256.jpg1000040257.jpg1000040258.jpg

Back