Libre readings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charl

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Had a telephone conversation with my dietician yesterday, first one since having the libre which has been three weeks, to cut it short she said she was very happy with my readings , looking back through my readings there's plenty of times when it's been above 12, usually drops down around 3 hours, also dropped into the high 4s where my alarm has alerted me, what is it they look for where they decide your doing OK or not. Thanks

I believe they are looking at Time In Range (TIR) with minimum "excursions" into hypo land.
For most, I think the target is something like 70% TIR.
@everydayupsanddowns has quoted it a few times but I failed to find it. Hopefully, he (or someone with a better memory than I) will pop in a remind me.

I believe they are looking at Time In Range (TIR) with minimum "excursions" into hypo land.
@everydayupsanddowns has quoted it a few times but I failed to find it. Hopefully, he (or someone with a better memory than I) will pop in a remind me.
When you upload your Libre results to Libreview,(or have them sent automatically if you're using a phone) one of the graphs highlights targets for time spent at various levels, and the one for 3.9-10 is 70%. There are other targets for low, very low, high, and very high, all adding up to 100%.

There’s a link in the Useful Links for Newbies thread if you need to find it in the future @helli 🙂

Thanks for that, 51 in the green and 28 orange so some way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back