Libre not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi is anyone else having problems with their I phone and livre 2 app? I can’t scan on mine

When you say, you can't scan, is that to start the sensor or to get a reading after starting it? If you have already started the sensor and this is a relatively new problem, are you still getting Bluetooth readings sent to your phone or is the app not working at all?
Which phone do you have?
The scanning feature operates via NFC whereas the CGM readings are Bluetooth as are the alarms. If it isn't scanning to start the sensor then I wonder if the sensor is broken or your NFC on the phone is broken.

Some useful suggestions from @rebrascora .
The only thing I would add is, if you are using a phone (rather than the reader), have you lost the NFC "sweet spot" where the NFC receiver is located on your phone. This is different for all phones and sometimes it is difficult to locate so it seems as if the scan is not working whereas you need to find the exact spot on the phone to place next to the sensor. This is always the back of the phone and often (but not always) close to the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back