Libre data

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaL76

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
Morning all.. ok so I’m hoping someone who’s a little more tech savvy than me will know this.
Okay so what it is, I’ve done a c-peptide this morning, which involved me having to reluctantly raise my sugars a little. I don’t usually do this and not gonna lie it did provoke little bit of anxiety. Anyhow, I get to over the required BG of 8 virtually immediately but noticed I started to fall pretty rapid. Get to the point your thinking, well this made me wonder what kinda insulin response I was having months ago… ie further back than the 3 month data we can see on LibreLink. Is there anyway I can do this, or is it once it’s gone it’s gone? I like to entertain myself with optimism and false hope. Thanks in advance xxx

If you've got LibreView it's handy to download the data every 3 months so you can look back but as far as I'm aware it's a case of it's gone after 3 months xx

If you've got LibreView it's handy to download the data every 3 months so you can look back but as far as I'm aware it's a case of it's gone after 3 months xx
Hi kaylz, not spoke to you in a while, hope your doing ok? Why on earth did I not think of doing that! Ahh well never mind. Thankyou xx

Hi kaylz, not spoke to you in a while, hope your doing ok? Why on earth did I not think of doing that! Ahh well never mind. Thankyou xx
I'm not too bad thanks 🙂 how are you doing? I started marking down when it was due to be downloaded so I didn't forget! xx

I'm not too bad thanks 🙂 how are you doing? I started marking down when it was due to be downloaded so I didn't forget! xx
Yeah you know… plodding on! I will do that, mind you I probably wouldn’t remember even if you put a post it note on my forehead xx

I think LibreView stores data longer than that. (It's showing data for me back to 2019.)

(I don't think I care, personally, but it's there.)

The phone loses data after 3 months, but the LibreView servers hang on to it for ever, well mine are still there since I started 5 years ago.

Not these easiest data dump to analyse. It's a proper RDMS with related tables for different data types.

Ok guys I do apologise must just be what my LibreView is set to

Not answering your question but let us know how you get on with the results.
Hope it gives you the answers you need x

If you are scanning with the official reader device you must connect it to a computer at least once every 3 months to upload to Abbot's server, where the data will be stored, and will remain available to view and share, for the foreseeable future.
If you are scanning on your phone, the data is uploaded automatically if you have your WiFi turned on when you scan. In either case you will still need a computer to access the historical data (beyond the 3 months worth stored on your preferred scanner)

Stored data from 5 years ago

View attachment 19883
Thanks so much for that.. I will give it a go !

The phone loses data after 3 months, but the LibreView servers hang on to it for ever, well mine are still there since I started 5 years ago.

Not these easiest data dump to analyse. It's a proper RDMS with related tables for different data types.
Thank you Barry

Not answering your question but let us know how you get on with the results.
Hope it gives you the answers you need x
Thankyou so much, I suspect it won’t but I live and dream lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back