Libre BG Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bufc07

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
What do everyone's BG charts on the libre app look like, just out of interest? I've attached mine, interested to see how mine looks compared to other people. Thanks Screenshot_20230607_185755_com.freestylelibre.app.gb.jpg

Mine today isn’t my best, but I’ve attached it anyway. The one from the 5th June is a bit more typical for me. Yours looks very normal and as though you are doing a great job controlling your diabetes from that snapshot - well done!

Attachments

• IMG_7850.png
    IMG_7850.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7851.png
    IMG_7851.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 11
Mine today isn’t my best, but I’ve attached it anyway. The one from the 5th June is a bit more typical for me. Yours looks very normal and as though you are doing a great job controlling your diabetes from that snapshot - well done!
Thank you. Yours don't look too bad either to be fair! Because of how recently I was diagnosed I'm still in the "honeymoon phase" so I'm still doing a lot more that I probably couldn't get away with if I wasn't if I'm completely honest. It's probably easier to go low than go high the way it is right now.

Someone else asked the same question recently. Can anyone remember who posted it? I can’t find it...🙂...found it, but don’t know how to post a link, hahaha, technology! Search for “How good are your Libre graphs” in thread titles only and you should find it @chazthompson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back