Libre apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

LWSJNS

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all. Lewis Jones, 27, diagnosed 2002.

6 month Libre funding trail is coming to an end and I need to download my data to send over to the diabetes nurse. Has anyone had issues with this? The Freestyle Libre app doesn't seem to have any option to export data. LibreLink has almost no options at all.. And I can't find an option to export data from my phone into LibreView (my account is already connected to the hospital).

I'm using iPhone 8 with the latest iOS as of November 2019.

Any thoughts would be great.

Hmm, when I set up my app (on Android, but I imagine the functionality for iOS is similar) I somehow connected it with my LibreView account. Are you sure you didn't do that? It seems worth checking (log in to LibreView on the web and see if your readings are already there).

(I thought that's what they wanted: that you get the data in LibreView and connected that with the hospital team (so they can also view it). It's possible that some teams want things printed out or something.)

One does not actually send data directly to the health care team. The data is sent to the "cloud". When setting up the account it is agreed that the data is shared with the team by giving their number.

I do NOT know the details of how this works on anything other than a desk-top or lap-top running windows 8.1 and do NOT have access to any other usable equipment.

You could try contacting Abbott's help service, who will better be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back