Libre App signal loss after update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis87

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,
Since the libre app has been updated and now includes the automatic blood readings. Has anyone found that the signal often cuts out and is constantly coming up with signal loss even though my phone is right next to me. Tends to be worse as nighttime and can drop out for 2 hours.
Is anyone else experiencing this? Very frustrating and worrying.

Have you tried turning blue tooth off and on again?

Hi all,
Since the libre app has been updated and now includes the automatic blood readings. Has anyone found that the signal often cuts out and is constantly coming up with signal loss even though my phone is right next to me. Tends to be worse as nighttime and can drop out for 2 hours.
I get this a few times during the day. I just scan as i used to do and get a reading.

I get this a few times during the day. I just scan as i used to do and get a reading.
The issue is it’s happening at night for hours at a time and takes a manual scan to reactivate. Which doesn’t help when I am asleep and going low

Iphone 14+ IOS 16.6 currently. The issue is it’s happening at night for hours at a time and takes a manual scan to reactivate. Which doesn’t help when I am asleep and going low.
Are there any other devises in your room that could be disrupting the connection?

I find that is happening to me also. Wakes me up at night to tell me I am disconnected. I usually charge up at night so have moved the phone nearer to me. Not had the problem since. As I sleep on my side I am worried about pressure on my sensor though.

Hi all,
call Abbotts they can and will help you.
I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’ve found the customer services for Abbotts second to none. I have had 3 separate instances of so-called sensors failure in the last 12 months 1 failed to activate 1 fell off in the shower and one just stopped working after 2 days of being fitted.in all three cases they simply replaced them without issue. . a big well done Abbotts for taking this approach for your customers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back