Libre (and other?) graphs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Oldfield

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,

I was checking history graphs via the Libreview site yesterday and had a thought about whether it's possible to cross check those against outside activities. Particularly I'm thinking where I've done some exercise. Do levels dip or rise (in general) after that? Clearly the option just to take a look is there, but is there anything out there more hi-tech?

I'm thinking it would need a flag somewhere to say what days exercise happened and then that would need to feed in to the graphing so only include exercise days (or even day after exercise if trying to catch night time changes post midnight). So something like graph of overnight levels averaged over last 10 exercise sessions.

I'm pretty sure that Libre doesn't have the option but is it something I'm missing? Any other companies (or third party providers) that are providing that level of analysis?

I’m not sure if the link has been broken by operating system / software updates, but mySugr used to be able to import a yellow dotted line representing the Libre trace (without numbers but at the right point on the graph) alongside any fingerstick BGs, meals or whatever else you had logged.

I have a nasty suspicion that the ‘import from text file’ that was used is no longer available though :(

(snip) Any other companies (or third party providers) that are providing that level of analysis?
It depends, I use third party xDrip+ on Android, it allows step counters and heart rate monitors to share a graph showing the glucose level.

I use the step counter in my smartwatch, which helps to show how much exercise I have done and how my glucose level fared, (the number of steps is circled, on the left), see below

Screenshot_20220411-195701_xDrip+.jpg

xDrip does not show separate graphs for exercise days.

I think there are several third party apps that provide more information than Libreview.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back