Libre alarms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charisma

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,

I use the freestyle libre 2 and am well used to the alarms to let me know I’m going low..

I have my mum hooked up to the libre connection thingy so that she can see my readings if I scan.. After my latest alarm this afternoon she called me all panicked because her phone started alarming to tell her I was low.

This has never happened before. It never usually alarms to let her know I’m low without scanning. Is this a new update or something? Has anyone else experienced this?

Not sure why she's never received it before as it's always been a feature xx

Really?? I had been thinking one of the downsides of the system is that she can see when I scan but not when going low which would have been much more useful! Maybe a setting she needed to change her end? No idea but she’s definitely never heard the alarm before.

Hi all,

I use the freestyle libre 2 and am well used to the alarms to let me know I’m going low..

I have my mum hooked up to the libre connection thingy so that she can see my readings if I scan.. After my latest alarm this afternoon she called me all panicked because her phone started alarming to tell her I was low.

This has never happened before. It never usually alarms to let her know I’m low without scanning. Is this a new update or something? Has anyone else experienced this?

System does alarm when low without scanning, that is idea of it, same when bg goes above target it will alarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back