Libre 2 to pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikki

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Does libre 2 not connect to libre 2 on libre view as have tried but get message no reader connected when it actually is .Tried downloading drivers but still no joy so is it me as not known for my tech abilities

Does libre 2 not connect to libre 2 on libre view as have tried but get message no reader connected when it actually is .Tried downloading drivers but still no joy so is it me as not known for my tech abilities
How old is your laptop? This is the blind leading the blind here, but when I moved over to the Libre 2, and tried to use Libre link, (so I could share my results with the hospital), my laptop was too old to download the drivers. I solved this by inheriting my son's old laptop, which wasn’t quite as old as the ancient one I was using.

How old is your laptop? This is the blind leading the blind here, but when I moved over to the Libre 2, and tried to use Libre link, (so I could share my results with the hospital), my laptop was too old to download the drivers. I solved this by inheriting my son's old laptop, which wasn’t quite as old as the ancient one I was using.
I had a similar issue when I first tried to upload but after much muttering and reloading of drivers it did work...I did nothing different..keep trying and get on to the company if no joy.

Just found my reader wont connect to pc just says connect reader and have downloaded drivers again but reader only says connected to pc just as I turn off so may have a fault in reader

Glad you got it sorted @vikki 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back