Libre 2 to apple I watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

The robin

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Hi everyone, just need a little help. I have the libre 2 on my I phone and have treated myself to an apple I watch. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to link it to my watch please.
Judy

Have you tried glancewatchface.com? The glance watch face is the only one i know of that dies blood sugar. It has info on setting up...the pumping and tech forum may be able to help more

Hi,thanks ive just had an alert of low blood sugars on the watchso it’s synced from my phone. I was expecting to see the libre link app on the watch face. Not sure as yet wether it’s just the alerts it shows.
Judy

Hi,thanks ive just had an alert of low blood sugars on the watchso it’s synced from my phone. I was expecting to see the libre link app on the watch face. Not sure as yet wether it’s just the alerts it shows.
Judy
Ah, its libre 2! Sorry, didnt read properly. You need libre 3 or cgm eg dexcom to get the graph and use glance watchface. I dont think 2 will do much with phone without a 3rd party transmitter . Libre 2 isn't great for connectivity

You can get almost real-time BG (refreshes every minute) on your Apple Watch from Libre 2 using the Shuggah app which makes use of the Bluetooth connection that the Libre 2 uses for alarms.

Here’s a link to an article on how to achieve this : Love My Libre

You can get almost real-time BG (refreshes every minute) on your Apple Watch from Libre 2 using the Shuggah app which makes use of the Bluetooth connection that the Libre 2 uses for alarms.

Here’s a link to an article on how to achieve this : Love My Libre
Thankyou,I’ll try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back