Libre 2 signal loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILikeSugar :|

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I was just wondering why my libre 2 keeps on losing signal I've just put a new on in a couple hours ago and it's happened a few times already but it was happening a bit with my last one too what could the reason be for this?

Are you within 6 meters of you phone or the reader when you lose signal? This causes the signal loss for alarms if that’s what is happening

Are you within 6 meters of you phone or the reader when you lose signal? This causes the signal loss for alarms if that’s what is happening
Yeah I pretty much have it on me all the time so I don't see why it keeps happening

Yeah I pretty much have it on me all the time so I don't see why it keeps happening
Is your phones Bluetooth turned on? Otherwise I don’t know why it would lose signal

I was just wondering why my libre 2 keeps on losing signal I've just put a new on in a couple hours ago and it's happened a few times already but it was happening a bit with my last one too what could the reason be for this?
I'd guess it's the usual flakiness of Bluetooth? I'm fairly sure I read someone from Germany complaining about the same thing, back before Libre 2 was available to us. (I must admit that's an alarm I don't turn on, assuming it would be much more annoying than useful.)

Are you keeping the phone in the pocket on the same side of your body as the sensor? I lose connection if I put it in the opposite pocket.

Do you have anything else connected to Bluetooth on your phone. Some phones have a limited number of connections.
I use my phone‘s Bluetooth for Libre, my pump, speakers and headset. I appear to only be able to reliably connect to two things at a time.
Samsung phones seem to have more Bluetooth issues mentioned on social media but that may be because they are the most common phone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back