Libre 2 signal loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy2202

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I would like to know what the crack is with this? I’m pretty sure my alarm goes off 5 times a day saying signal loss and to scan.

This is very irritating as you go thru the day not knowing if your low alarm is going to sound or not.

Although my low alarm has gone off before even tho the red warning symbol is showing for signal loss lol

Switched signal loss alarm off from day 1, annoying it was, being switched off has had no effect on low high bg alarms provided phone is in close range.

Having said that, once had low alarm go off on phone when mowing front lawn, phone was in sitting room & it was wife who told me about it so range must be half decent.

Switched signal loss alarm off from day 1, annoying it was, being switched off has had no effect on low high bg alarms provided phone is in close range.

Having said that, once had low alarm go off on phone when mowing front lawn, phone was in sitting room & it was wife who told me about it so range must be half decent.
Ahh ok that’s good to know

I would like to know what the crack is with this? I’m pretty sure my alarm goes off 5 times a day saying signal loss and to scan.

This is very irritating as you go thru the day not knowing if your low alarm is going to sound or not.

Although my low alarm has gone off before even tho the red warning symbol is showing for signal loss lol
My son's did this. Abbott went through our setting and it still happened so they declared it faulty and replaced it.

also turned off signal loss alarm. If you can hear the alarm, you are probably near enough that it is a 'glitch' and meaningless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back