Libre 2 sensor location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz84

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
So I know the only recommended location is the back of the arm. But I’m going to a spa and having a massage so this is not a good spot. I’d like to try the abdomen but I’ve read it’s not accurate at all and I can’t afford to lose £50 because I’m self funding.
Has anyone tried this area and recommend it? If not il just have to finger prick for the next two weeks but I’m loving the sensors.

Any advice appreciated and also where about to n the abdomen is best?

I wear a sensor on the back of my arm, and regularly have a massage. She just works round the sensor And it is not a problem. Perhaps put an extra tape over the sensor (with a whole in the centre) if you are concerned.

Like @SB2015 I have had massages with my sensor on my arm and never experienced any 8ssues.
I fact, when I have a full body massage, there are very few spots which are massage free.
It 8s a few years since my last massage and Libre are far more common now so I expect most masseurs are used to them.

This is great to know l. I have some over patches so can pop one of them on. I don’t like being without the sensor they are just so easy to use. Especially with the new update no scanning so easy x really appreciate your replies thank you x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back