Libre 2 readings on Apple watch and Iphone..a life changer for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pechelbron

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
After lots of research managed to find an easy way of getting instant readings, trends, and alarms (including a funny one which i found and added ..Mayday Mayday we’re going down, when i am heading for a hypo) This video, not my work explains it all …but please ask if you are not techy I have managed to get my sensors on the NHS so all this is totally free apart from the watchnand iphone if course. The apps are free

Attachments

• IMG_0049.png
    IMG_0049.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0066.jpeg
    IMG_0066.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0067.png
    IMG_0067.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 5
there is also a free Apple watch LibreWatch app which i have has mixed results with. Has anybody tried the Apple watch standalone app Linkblucon I am put of by the 9`$ a month without a free trial

@Pechelbron, I see that although being a member for a while, you are new to posting on the forum so welcome.

You will no doubt have seen the many posts on getting the tech to work because although there are not many sensors, there is a vast number of combinations of phones and watches each with their own idiosyncrasies in the software they use. Some combinations work out of the box and some don't. Many fall over when the phone or watch firmware gets upgraded. Good that you have found something to work for you, but chances are it will not work for everybody and it will be interesting to see if the software you have found still works after the next round of phone system "upgrades".

Were I a user of this particular tech, I certainly would not be paying a monthly subscription for software on the off chance it might work.

Whilst i totally agree with basic premise of your post, these apps have been tested on Apple Watch 3 and 9 and on Iphones 14 & 15 by me if that helps Occasionally i have had to reinstall the app, but it only takes seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back