Libre 2 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert42

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Three days ago, I installed my Libre 2 following the directions exactly. I had a hypo and the alarm sounded. Now this afternoon I am getting this error message.
"Sounds and Vibration OFF" it goes on to say this has to be turning on at the phone. I can't see anywhere where anything is turned off. Also, the setting in the app is OK. Does anyone understand this.
Just now I got a "Sensor Error" but data was collected, and the error has cleared. I have read where some people are having odd errors.
Any Ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I have not seen these issues.
But I wanted to ask for clarification. The subject says "Libre 2" whereas the description mentions "Libre 3". I assume one is a typo?

Which phone do you have? Could it be that your phone has accidentally gone on to silent mode?

Sorry, I have not seen these issues.
But I wanted to ask for clarification. The subject says "Libre 2" whereas the description mentions "Libre 3". I assume one is a typo?
Fingers in the wrong place. The error is still showing, but the low glucose alarm still sounded this morning. Thanks for your reply anyway.

Fingers in the wrong place. The error is still showing, but the low glucose alarm still sounded this morning. Thanks for your reply anyway.
So which version of Libre are you using?
The forum members are more likely to help if they know whether you have Libre 2 or Libre 3.

What operating system does your phone use? It is Android or Apple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back