Libre 2 problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pam123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Just changed my sensor 2 days ago it lost connection twice last night, i emailed Abbott and all i got was a very long email
which to be honest I've not got my head round.is this normal for it to loose connection ? its the 5th sensor ive had and never had anything like this happen before.

Attachments

• 20240109_130144.jpg
    20240109_130144.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 9
If you scan your sensor it will fill in all the gaps on the data. Yesterday for some reason, my alarms refused to work and the sensor wasn't sending info to my phone. I had to keep scanning all day. Last night i eventually turned my phone off for a while then turned it back on. The problem seems to have disappeared.

If you scan your sensor it will fill in all the gaps on the data. Yesterday for some reason, my alarms refused to work and the sensor wasn't sending info to my phone. I had to keep scanning all day. Last night i eventually turned my phone off for a while then turned it back on. The problem seems to have disappeared.
Thank you for your reply I have scanned the sensor but it hasn't filled in the gaps fingers crossed it won't happen again

I got to the point that I turned my alarm off for the lost connection that was five months ago and I haven't turned it back on, it gets very annoying going of every few mins especially at night when your right next to the phone. Not had any problems with turning the alarm off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back