Libre 2 Patches

Status
Not open for further replies.

CivicFreak

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,

Haven't posted in a while but would like a little bit of advice please. I am going abroad soon and will be spending some time in the sea and on the beach. Now, I know the Libre 2 is fine to go in the water for up to 30 minutes, but I'm wary about doing so without any protection for it. At home I don't shower or sleep without using an elasticated band with a hollow watch face to protect the Libre, but I'm not confident in using those in the sea because they would likely fall off.

So my question is, can anyone recommend any good patches? I have looked on Amazon but all seem to have middling reviews, so not sure what to get. If anyone has any experience of using patches with their Libre while swimming in the sea or pool I would much appreciate it.

Thanks!

I would definitely recommend Type One Style that @Inka has linked. Used them to get some stickers for my pens and their customer service is great, very fast delivery. Not tried patches, but they have a great range.

Sorry for taking my time replying!

Brilliant suggestion @Inka and @Eternal422. I've had a look and they have some really good designs, and I'm definitely going to get some of these. Last year on a trip to Greece for 2 weeks I decided to stop wearing my Libre entirely, and just relied on finger pricking for the duration of my holiday, but I'm not willing to do that this year.

Thanks again 🙂

I’ve used D Patch with no issues. There patches are really good from my point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back