Libre 2 not receiving alarms.

Do you have problems with libre 2 alarms on phone?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith_exx

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Hi,
I keep getting a signal loss alarm which I can’t explain and not receiving my high or low alarms at all. I’m within 7 meters of my phone. I scanned last night after a signal loss alarm and was 2.9 and didn’t receive a low alarm beforehand even though it was set at 4.3. I’ve woken up this morning and been high all night waking up on 11 (which is where my high alarm is set) and by the look of my graph I’ve reached 15 in the night. However half my graph is missing before the high is shown and I didn’t receive any more alarms during the night saying I was high or signal loss!
I slept with my phone under my pillow which is what I use to scan so I’m definitely within the 7 meters.
I’ve got up this morning and had 2 sensor loss alarms already when again I’m within 7 meters as I’m on it. I’m so confused and I don’t know what’s going on. As when I go into the app there’s nothing saying it shouldn’t be working correctly.
I’ve attached photos also. Thank you x 6AEA8455-18DB-479F-AEC8-CDE108B32DAF.png

Attachments

• C62DDB77-880A-4860-98A6-F782C22E68C2.png
    C62DDB77-880A-4860-98A6-F782C22E68C2.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 2D43B8E5-C836-42BF-8DA8-5CA0AC915BE4.png
    2D43B8E5-C836-42BF-8DA8-5CA0AC915BE4.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi! Do you use an Android phone, and if so, has it recently updated to Android 13? Mine did an auto update at the weekend, and since then I am having constant "signal lost" messages. A quick Google indicates that it's due to the new operating system update.

Previously I would get occasional lost signal notifications, but it now seems to be a more or less permanent feature.

Hi! Do you use an Android phone, and if so, has it recently updated to Android 13? Mine did an auto update at the weekend, and since then I am having constant "signal lost" messages. A quick Google indicates that it's due to the new operating system update.

Previously I would get occasional lost signal notifications, but it now seems to be a more or less permanent feature.
I’m on iPhone- I got the 15.6.1 update but turned off auto updates now. I’ve actually had to turn alarms off as the signal loss is non stop! I spoke to a member of the libre team yesterday did everything they asked and it persisted so I emailed them yesterday afternoon explaining that nothings changed and gave my case number. I’m waiting for a email back from libre to discuss it further. Just annoying as I normally rise and then go hypo overnight so the alarms are important for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back