Libre 2 new upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky61

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I have now at last upgraded and got Bluetooth connectivity with my sensor. How can I use this to show on my iPhone now?

I am confused by your question. What device have you upgraded your LibreLink app on if it is not your iPhone?

I have the Libre 2 app and it completely failed last week. I received news of how to delete the old app and upgrade to the new one which now gives continuous monitoring - I wondered if I can now get this to show on my iPhone watch but am not sure how to do this.

On android it will only start to work when you start a sensor with the new app. Not sure about iOS though.

On IOS I can’t get the Libre app to show on the iPhone my watch
Very confusing wording there but if you mean bg shows on iPhone but not on Apple Watch then that’s normal.

You’d need to follow yourself in LibreLink up and use a third party app like GluRoo to follow the BGs from LibreView as a calendar complication on Apple Watch.

Or there’s alternative apps like Shuggah which replace libreview but then you’d need to scan the sensor every 8hrs too

I apologise for my confusion- I’m not that good with tech! However, your answer has captured what I was trying to convey and your answer is very helpful. I was hoping that I could connect straight through to my watch rather than use another app to do this.
Many thanks for your help

I was hoping that I could connect straight through to my watch rather than use another app to do this.
I’m not aware of any way to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back