Libre 2 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

sg295

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,

I’ve had some real bad luck with libre sensors today!

Put a new one on last night and when I applied it it seemed to bleed rather a lot! Didn’t think it should be an issue as I’ve had some bleed before and not be an issue but it was this time!

Said I was super low all night and then today it wouldn’t read above 3.8 at any time. Thought about leaving it for a bit but it didn’t seem to be responding at all but I had a spare so tried replacing it.

The spare is working ‘better’ and didn’t bleed when I put it on, but not significantly better, it’s still been giving me readings in the 3s and 4s (reading about 2mmol too low) all day and doesn’t really seem to acknowledge when my levels go up.

I’m hoping that maybe tomorrow once it’s had some more time to adjust it’ll be better as of course I don’t have any more sensors now so I really do need it to work. It’s just such bad luck to have 2 like that, I’ve had it where I’ve had 1 but the second one has been fine but to have 2 isn’t great.

Do you think this may sort itself out?

Thank you 🙂

Abbott recommend that you give them 24 hours to bed in before considering reporting it

If not then it will be back to finger pricking until you get replacements

I was today issued with my 15th replacement out of 21 L2 sensors

Abbott recommend that you give them 24 hours to bed in before considering reporting it
If not then it will be back to finger pricking until you get replacements

I was today issued with my 15th replacement out of 21 L2 sensors
Ok brilliant, thank you for that!

Interesting that you’ve had issues too, perhaps a dodgy batch going around? Think that does happen sometimes?

Ok brilliant, thank you for that!

Interesting that you’ve had issues too, perhaps a dodgy batch going around? Think that does happen sometimes?
All of mine have ended prematurely on varying days of the wear period, I had 2 successful years on L1 so know it's nothing to do with me and many other users have reported the same issue but last time I asked Abbott they said they had no knowledge of there being a dodgy batch xx

i actully removed one yesterday because it was being supper off allmost the time i have a new phone been 3 days on the way it had so i replaced it when it when i i get that right now ill enjoy the break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back