Libre 2 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried checking the Notification settings for Channel, Lock Screen, Sounds and popups?

Wow, that's a lot of possible reasons. My alarms just won't work, full stop, no explanation given. I guess you'd best ring Abbott.

Are they really not working or is it just an erroneous message? Have you had readings that should have triggered alarms? The reason I mention this is because for users of L1s got this message when they moved up to L2s. Abbott's advice? Uninstall, lose all your data, reinstall. Helpful huh? This is what happened to me, yet alarms functioned to spec.

Hi. The problem may be caused by your phone's Bluetooth? I use a Samsung Galaxy and have been having similar problems recently. I also found out that Samsung phones have some BT issues anyway and may be other makes. One online suggestion was to simply restart the phone which does seem to have helped. If the problem exists over more than one sensor i.e. more than 2 weeks, suspect your phone or reader.

I had an alarms unavailable error all this week until i realised it was because the media volume on my phone was muted (not ring just media, I still heard scan noises). literally that fixed it.
I'm blaming the mysugr app as it was making a noise and annoying me so I had made it shut up with volume control :rofl:

Agree with Dave above, something simple like restarting phone can solve issues, worth try everytime.

Have already tried that as well but still the same

Ring Abbott, find sometimes with apps you have to disable them then reinstall them for them to work again properly, if do keep in mind you could lose previous data.

I had that. I changed my settings, didn't work. V worrying..eventually it just went away...probably after i turned a setting off and on again. i think sometimes the phone just doesn't pick up on changes. Hope it sorts itself out for you too

I had that. I changed my settings, didn't work. V worrying..eventually it just went away...probably after i turned a setting off and on again. i think sometimes the phone just doesn't pick up on changes. Hope it sorts itself out for you too
I had a similar message (not quite the same, I think, but making the same point that it didn't think alarms would work because permissions) but it was mistaken: the alarms worked fine so I just ignored the error. (I now use the reader for alarms, which I prefer anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back