Libre 2 and watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

chezpez

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I having trouble trying to understand how to get blood glucose at a glance on a watch. At the moment I have a libre 2 sensor on arm, and use my phone Motorola g30 phone to scan to get level reading. The app is libre link on phone What watch do I need so I can see it on the watch? Can you still use my phone to scan and look at data? .. it's really confusing me. But also would be great if could just look at wrist I be ahead of my glucose level.
I hope I made sense - thanks

I'm sure there are many alternatives, but I have the Diabox app on my Android mobile, with the app's widget displaying my BG on screen. Then I have a Suunto 7 Wear OS watch - any Wear OS should work, not just this one - with an app called Wearable Widgets which mirrors the Diabox widget on the watch.

Diabox isn't available on Play Store, but a quick Google should turn up instructions on how to download and install it.

This setup works fine alongside LibreLink. The only thing that might not work is the alarm feature, but Diabox has its own that you can set up.

An alternative is Juggluco. On Play Store. Documentation a bit rudimentary, but just works on phone at least, but watch app for it too.

I'm sure there are many alternatives, but I have the Diabox app on my Android mobile, with the app's widget displaying my BG on screen. Then I have a Suunto 7 Wear OS watch - any Wear OS should work, not just this one - with an app called Wearable Widgets which mirrors the Diabox widget on the watch.

Diabox isn't available on Play Store, but a quick Google should turn up instructions on how to download and install it.

This setup works fine alongside LibreLink. The only thing that might not work is the alarm feature, but Diabox has its own that you can set up.
Thanks that helps a lot

Just to clarify, can I scan still with libre link and scan with diabox app too. Or is it I just use diabox app to mirror imagine on watch?

Just to clarify, can I scan still with libre link and scan with diabox app too. Or is it I just use diabox app to mirror imagine on watch?
Hi there , yes you can scan with diabox and the libre app, I use both as the libre data goes to my diabetes team and the diabox data goes to my watch
Martin

Hi there , yes you can scan with diabox and the libre app, I use both as the libre data goes to my diabetes team and the diabox data goes to my watch
Martin
Just to let you know, I've now downloaded diabox. Have it showing my level on the homescreen. Yippee, Just gotta buy a smartwatch now, so I'm half way there. Thanks for your help ☺️

Just to let you know, I've now downloaded diabox. Have it showing my level on the homescreen. Yippee, Just gotta buy a smartwatch now, so I'm half way there. Thanks for your help ☺️
Your welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back