Libre 2 and app linking

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuart2610

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello All, my wife was recently diagnosed with type2 diabetes and so lots has to change. I would like to know is there anyway you can link the Libre app data to a app called mysuger. She has a iPhone.

Many thanks

Stuart

In the early days of Libre, there was a link which transmitted the readings across to my sugar which then plotted a graph. It was neat. However Abbott got heavy with them and they had to stop.

You should check, ask their help folk, as things may have changed, but I haven’t heard. Sad.

Hello All, my wife was recently diagnosed with type2 diabetes and so lots has to change. I would like to know is there anyway you can link the Libre app data to a app called mysuger. She has a iPhone.

Many thanks

Stuart
Don’t think so no. What are you wanting to achieve by getting it into MySugr?

Many thanks

Stuart
Some Roche BG meters can/could link via BT to Mysugr and from memory so can the Novopen 6. (With its BT feature.)
If your wife uses insulin & specifically a Novopen 6, it can Bluetooth dosage to log on the librelink 2 app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back