Libre 2 alarms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purls of Wisdom

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
My under 2 weeks old Libre 2 is not sounding alarms warning me of hypos or hypers. I ve checked that all the necessary icons are on. I called Abbotts and got the same confirmed. The customer care operator offered to send a replacement. Can someone on this forum help please as I have had multiple reasons for this facility to be working today? Many thanks. X

Libre 2 uses Bluetooth for its alerts.
Bluetooth must be enabled on the phone. Location Services must be enabled for the LibreLink application. And the sensor must be paired with the app.
It may become unpaired if there are too many Bluetooth devices connected to your phone.

I cannot provide much more help as all phones enable these things differently and may support different numbers of Bluetooth connections.

Libre 2 uses Bluetooth for its alerts.
Bluetooth must be enabled on the phone. Location Services must be enabled for the LibreLink application. And the sensor must be paired with the app.
It may become unpaired if there are too many Bluetooth devices connected to your phone.

I cannot provide much more help as all phones enable these things differently and may support different numbers of Bluetooth connections.
All boxes are ticked. Ta!

Best bet would be swap sensors & see if problem persists, just from own experience but find rebooting phone can solve some phone issues along with app ones, anyway worth a go.

Hi. I discovered yesterday when in the car I found I was low but with no alarms. I realised later that my phone is paired to my in-car audio thru Bluetooth and It can only do one BT link at a time?

Best bet would be swap sensors & see if problem persists, just from own experience but find rebooting phone can solve some phone issues along with app ones, anyway worth a go.
My current sensor is due replacing in a couple of days. Thanks.

Reactions: gll
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back