Libre 2 alarms not setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sals75

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi, can anyone help please? Have had no rouble with using Libre 2 until my last 2 sensors. Neither will set the alarms and I get a message up that says ‘alarms will only work when you start the sensor with this device’. I did start the sensors with my phone so the alarms should be working. I slept through a hypo for 2.5 hours before I realised I had a problem with the alarms!!! I have looked at the guides but can only find how to use the sensors but I know how to fo be that! Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 8FA0499A-FEAB-4FF3-B3D0-A458456E7F3B.png
    8FA0499A-FEAB-4FF3-B3D0-A458456E7F3B.png
    160.2 KB · Views: 7
Have you definitely been dispensed the libre 2’s as the 1’s don’t have the alarm function. Sounds silly but it happens sometimes

Have you checked “critical alarms” is turned on? This might not cause this message but will mean that alarm’s can’t happen if your phone is on silent/do not disturb

Have you definitely been dispensed the libre 2’s as the 1’s don’t have the alarm function. Sounds silly but it happens sometimes
Yes I checked as I thought that’s what had happened too

In the end I have rung them and sorted it by deleting the APP and reinstalling it. It means my data has been lost but think it’s all sorted now! Thanks for help and suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back