Libra 2 plus

christine.h

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I hope to be starting this at sometime in the near future is it just a CGM or is it a loop system will it automatically bring my BG down

It's purely a CGM. It can be used as part of a loop but I'm sure they would have mentioned if you were also to be on a pump!
Thank you very much it is going to be part of the loop system I think I would rather the Dexcom but guess it is a question of money I am on the Omnipod DASH at the moment and the wonderful Libra 3 which is tiny

Thank you very much it is going to be part of the loop system I think I would rather the Dexcom but guess it is a question of money I am on the Omnipod DASH at the moment and the wonderful Libra 3 which is tiny
I had problems with my phone with the Libra 2 it would not work with my phone that is why I am on Libra 3

I had problems with my phone with the Libra 2 it would not work with my phone that is why I am on Libra 3
Probably cost, but it might just be the combination of pump and CGM which makes Libre 2 plus work in the particular loop they'd like to offer. While Libre 3 and Libre 2 plus are rather similar that doesn't seem to mean they're interchangeable (for whatever reason). So I think a particular loop system requires a particular CGM and pump.

Thank you so much Bruce I think you are correct as my son is on a wired pump and he has one similar to.medtromic Loop system
There are 90 people on the list I said I hope I won't be the last she said no as I ask and those who ask get to.the front I am 76 and I class myself extremly lucky to have all this amazing new technology I had huge problems when I lived in West Sussex but that's another story

Back