Latest news about 640G

Status
Not open for further replies.

jusme

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I completed my 24 hour basal test and was pleased when it was over and yesterday was the first day in years that I didn't have a salad but that was because my visit to the London hospital didn't give me time to have one. The DSN was really pleased with the results of my testing and all of my basal rates were adjusted and today I feel over the moon with the good BGs I have recorded, yes I know it is too early to be so pleased and things have to settle in and be adjusted as and when necessary but I am now able to make adjustments and call the pump clinic if I need more help and I do not have to make that long journey up to London for another 6 months.

One thing I can now boast about is that I travelled during the rush hour on the train and on the motorway to get home safely yesterday evening and that in itself is quite an achievement having never done it before. Thanks to my OH for taking me and bringing me home safely and I am glad I was never allowed to have a driving licence due to diabetes.

jusme

Great news jusme! Quite an outing for you - well done! 🙂 I hope things settle for you with the new adjustments 🙂

Great - you have been given your pump driving licence now at least and that's a lot more use to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back