Latest Balance Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigeon

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well, I got mine in the post today (first post I received in a few days), and well done as the forum has got a mention on the letters page! Well done to Lewis Higgins for getting your letter published. I wonder what the name of your online alter-ego is?

I also got inspired to make the beef casserole included in the recipe pages, smells good....

Yay! I've not got mine yet but so pleased that we got a mention, I know lots of us wrote letters to them about the forum.

Well done 🙂 Read it earlier and saw the letter and wondered who it was 🙂

Hi ya,

I havent got mine yet, I havent seen post now for some time here in the ghetto, what does it say?! 😉

Lou x

Hi ya,

I havent got mine yet, I havent seen post now for some time here in the ghetto, what does it say?! 😉

Lou x

It says:

*Braaap what's gwanin' blud?

I'd like to give www.diabetessupport.co.uk a mention, as it is used by intelligent people more than willing to help. I know that Diabetes UK helped to set up this site, but it could do with having its profile raised. Lewis Higgins, via email.

*It didn't really say that bit.

im yet to meet these intelligent people :D:D

Yay my email got into Balance! Don't get any big heads with the "intelligent" remark though 😎

Hopefully it will raise the profile of the forum as intended 🙂

DP

Yay my email got into Balance! Don't get any big heads with the "intelligent" remark though 😎

DP

Excellent Lewis! Haven't got my copy yet, thanks to Royal Mail no doubt.:(

DP

Oh so you are lewis! :D welcome back DP, wondered where you went 🙂

Royal Mail are a pain. 😡
I don't get Sweet so someone will have to tell us if the forum got in there too. Also in Diabetes Update if anyone has access to it.

DP

Ive got sweet but havent read it properly yet. I havent noticed us in there, but will have a better look later.

Excellent Lewis! Haven't got my copy yet, thanks to Royal Mail no doubt.:(

Me neither, suppliment in the mean time with the christmas issue of sweet, its a realy great one x

It says:

*It didn't really say that bit.

I cant quote as it was already in a quote box- but my insides nearly fell out reading that! Mucking hillarious! :D x

So Lewis has been identified, nice work!

I flicked/read the whole mag in one go! I found a couple of articles very useful/interesting, glad I get it!! Also very much enjoyed Arthur Smith back page article very amusing. I also tore out an add hoping to do something with it! (But I doubt I will!!!) I've always since point break came out in '91 wanted to skydive and there is one being organised by diabetes.org.uk, maybe I will, but then again it may totally screw my knees for good!!

Ah thanks for letting us know DP 🙂

I flicked through mine last night, and thought the diabulimia article was very well written, good to see DUK highlighting this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back