Last posting folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kojack

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
After much serious thought this afternoon/evening, I have decided to leave this group.
It is with sadness as I have communicated with some wonderful people. However, I am sure you understand my reason

I request that there are no pms except an email from Admin confirming my removal from list of registered members.

My link to this site will be deleted later this evening.

John, It's very sad to see you leave, however I understand you need to do what's right for you. I wish you all the best in the future.

I know that you asked for no replies but please don't leave the site. A lot of people value the comments that you have made. If you no longer post it will be a great loss to the site and its members. Please do not leave it!!

Please reconsider John, you are such a valued member of this community and I'd hate to see you leave.

John, I'm very sorry to see that you are leaving. I've really appreciated so many of your postings and I think the forum as a whole will really miss you. I do hope that you may change your mind either now or maybe one day in the future.

best wishes with everything

Amy

Last edited:
Hi, dont know what the hell has happened?? Very sad to see you go, i enjoy your posts, humour and knowledge. :(

But you must do what is right for you, very sad, take care, Tracey x

dont leave

I know we have never spoken to each other directly but it seems tragic for whatever reason you have decided to terminate your account with diabetessupport. I dont know why this has happened and dont need to know! Therefore please dont be to hasty and think again but the final decision is yours, remember a lot of people on here valued your info. Oh dear that makes it sound like im trying to make you feel guilty, please dont!
If you still insist on going please accept my best wishes for the future.
:D

Hi Kojack

I have no idea what has happened here and don't think I have anything to do with this decision, if I have offended in any way then I apologise.

I hope you come back soon (you never know you might miss us as much as we will miss you)

Kojack,
We will miss you - i am sure you have your reasons for this decision - but please always remember that you made a difference to a little boy's diagnosis and you made him smile! I will never forget your kindness and i wish you health and happiness! Love from Bev and Alex xxx

p.s. If you ever wish to change your mind - you will be welcomed into the fold like you never left it! No questions asked. But please dont stop giving advice about diabetes - your knowledge is very precious and it would be a waste not to pass it on. x

Kojack, I know we dont know each other and have never send messages to each other, but any loss from the group is very saddening. I wish you all the best for the future, including good health.

Take care x

I am sorry to hear your decision Kojak, but I echo all the comments already posted, so from a fellow Scot - haste ye back

Kind regards

Hazel

hi john,

i dont know what has gone on here, but i for one will be very very sad to see you leave. hope everything goes well for you and the control of bg levels in the future.

stay safe and take care 🙂

mike

I don't think I can add anything to the posts on here - I shall personally miss your humour and advice - and YOU are a real gent. All the best,

i didnt know you well kojack but sorry to hear you are leaving

all the best and take care x

Really sorry ur leaving. Dont know whats hapened but I'd like to say thanku for ur kind words in PM's when I was sad about some messages on here. We will miss u. Take care. xxxx

I' am Sorry you are leaving But hope you do come back soon

Sorry you are leaving. You obviously have a very good reason for going. I hope in time you will be able to come back with your words of wisdom.

I've picked this up late -- but just want to add that I have found your comments invaluable over the last few months. Please take care, and I hope whatever is going on here eases for you, and soon.

I have been off the board for personal reasons, and only just seen this.

John, you will be missed - I don't know your reasons for leaving, but I hope you change your mind and stay. Your knowledge has been very useful and you are very supportive to the other members of this community.

Mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back