Lantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz84

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I don’t know why but my insulin seems to be working better than normal. I wouldn’t say I’ve changed my diet so it seems very odd. I use to get my medication delivered by pharmacy 2 u. I use lantus insulin twice a day. These pens sometimes had white stick on labels I thought nothing of it. I’m now getting from local chemist and they now deliver and it has the normal sort of see through label on and I’m just wondering if this is a coincidence?
I usually find I get these lows in summer time hot weather. I usually take twice a day but at the moment I’m only injecting once because I’m already going low before I need the 2nd injection and going hypo.
Maybe it wasn’t being stored properly but it always arrived with ice packs.
Maybe I’m overthinking this and I’m just making a bit more insulin myself. I just wanted to see if anyone has noticed anything similar?

I don’t know why but my insulin seems to be working better than normal. I wouldn’t say I’ve changed my diet so it seems very odd. I use to get my medication delivered by pharmacy 2 u. I use lantus insulin twice a day. These pens sometimes had white stick on labels I thought nothing of it. I’m now getting from local chemist and they now deliver and it has the normal sort of see through label on and I’m just wondering if this is a coincidence?
I usually find I get these lows in summer time hot weather. I usually take twice a day but at the moment I’m only injecting once because I’m already going low before I need the 2nd injection and going hypo.
Maybe it wasn’t being stored properly but it always arrived with ice packs.
Maybe I’m overthinking this and I’m just making a bit more insulin myself. I just wanted to see if anyone has noticed anything similar?
The white stick on labels are just giving the label in English, where the pen has been sourced from another country. It’s the same medication inside the pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back