Lancets

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaLQ

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I've lost a box of lancets somewhere, and if I cant find them I might need to buy some more quickly, but my usual seller doesn't have them on Buy It Now on eBay, I can only find them to bid on. A friend gave me some Unilet lancets that fit my OneTouch fingerjabbiething, but they've run out.

I was wondering are there any other brands of lancets that fit the OneTouch ultra prickything? Or does anyone know where I can buy either OneTouch or Unilet ones online cheap?

Dont you just love my technical terms 😉

ru talking about the onetouch ultrasoft lancets?

Yes Gail, or ones that fit that device.

Thanks Tez xx

Have you got any yet/ If you haven't go any by your normal methods ask the local chemist. I know they are more expensive, but they are there in an emergency.

Thanks Caroline, I found a place that did the Unilet ones online late last night, forgot to update here xx

Thanks Caroline, I found a place that did the Unilet ones online late last night, forgot to update here xx

Glad you managed to get some. I must admit we tend to use our local pharmacy as a weekend doctor!

My local pharmacy dont sell them. Our local Boots dont either. They sell one or two machines, but said that you get lancets and test strips on prescription. I said, "only if you're lucky!". Well, perhaps lucky isnt the right word 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back