Kit bags .

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmarshall

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi , i am thinking of buying a new kit bag . which is the best to buy the slim or the bigger type . ( which bags do you have and are you happy with your choice )
I need it for work and travel .etc .

Hi , i am thinking of buying a new kit bag . which is the best to buy the slim or the bigger type . ( which bags do you have and are you happy with your choice )
I need it for work and travel .etc .

Hi for UK work and travel I use a Desang big version, carries pens (2), needles, meter and spare cartridges.

For international travel (either hot or cold) I use a Frio - keeps insulin cool with just cold water to charge it. Had mine years and works a treat. I have two, a single pen one and a larger one for holding 2 pens and spare cartidges.

Both are first class products in terms of functionality, design and quality.

Hi,
I have a little radley bag. Its suposed to be a jewellery case. It has 2 zip pockets for needles and lancets and enough room for 2 pens a cartridge, testing stuff and dextrose tabs. Fits nicely in my handbag.

I use the

Desang classic in black. I have a vague review of one over on my blog. As with Einstein above, I also use a Frio for camping and general travel - lovely bit of kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back