kidney infection again, i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

traceycat

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
i think i have a kidney infection again, my tummy, back an legs are sore, also going to toliet alot, just dont feel well at all. went to chemist to see if i could buy a test to check but they dont do any, gave me number for out of hours doctors but think ill wait until monday an see my own doctor.
could i keep getting infections because im diabetic and not controling properly?
im scared incase ive got some type of kidney damage. this has been happening for about 3weeks.
sorry for moaning on again 😱

Oh poor you. Don't leave it go and see an out of hours doc and get it treated. You can always go and see your own doc as well next week.

thanks lizzie, ill see how i go this evening an if no better ill call them an see what they say. at my daughters at the minute, gonna go home now and lie down on sofa for a wee while.

Hope you're feeling better soon xx

get to the doc's , if it is an infection then leaving it its only gonna let it get worse , hope u feel better soon hun

Oh dear Tracey sorry to hear the infection has returned, please get yourself seen at your gps hun xx good luck

An out of hours doctor will be able to determine whether you have a kidney / urine infection of something else. If it's an infection, the sooner you start antibiotics, the better. If it's something else, then the right treatment eg painkillers, will also help. They can also advise you about fluid & food intake etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back