justa bug or something more sinister???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sianee

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
hi guys, hope your all well.
right, i havent been feeling well for the past few days, have had small bouts of sickness and just generally felt unwell. i was up most of the night last night with cramp in my leg and today i just feel sooo wierd!! i feel dizzy, and spaced out and its as if im going to fall over everytime i stand, my heart rate is at 112 bpm!!! i have tested my ketones and they are completely clear, my sugars have been a bit up and down but no more than usual. i cant get to see my doc until monday and my dsn isnt available until tuesday!! im not sure if i should go up to a&e or wether thats over reacting slightly ??? i couldnt think of anything worse than sitting in a&e on a busy friday night either!
any advice is greatfully received. xx

Hi Sianee is there a drop in centre you could go to ?

I don't know about the leg pain and if its related to the fast heart rate but dizziness and a fast pulse can be caused by many things, anxiety (and you have been very stressed) to an overactive thyroid.

A walk in centre or NHS direct may be able to put your mind at rest.

Sianee,

If you are still felling like this now, and haven't been to see anyone, please go to your nearest A&E and tell them you are Diabetic and that it could be urgent. Nothing is more important than you own health, I've learnt that the hard way.

If you've seen someone,then I hope they have been of help to you.

it sounds like your worried and if you dont feel right i would see the out of hours gp or a+e or phone nhs direct , atleast they will be able to check you over and see if anything is wrong and if there isnt anything wrong then they will put your mind at rest, hope u feel better soon

Hi I hope you are feeling better. If you are feeling that bad try a drop in centre if there is one near you, NHS Direct or A&E. It might just be a bug, but this is worth getting checked out properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back