Just wondering if anyone else ever done this

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
So in Tuesday. I had a training day for a job I'm going to do for Christmas.i got in bit of rush when leaving and managed to sillily forget my insulin it wasn't the end of the world I was just rather hungry when got home.

I can laugh about it now just one of the diabetes opps moments

Yes. Happened twice in the last year, both times when I decided to change handbags at the last minute. No harm done.

I did it yesterday when I went out for lunch with a friend. I went home straight afterwards instead of going shopping and did a correction. Did spike to nearly 12 but it came down quite quickly. It won’t be the last time you do it!

Yes. I ended up at a conference and had to stick to lettuce leaves for lunch as it would be hours before I could get home and I was doing a presentation. The food available was so yummy I very much regretted this, and I would like to say I never did it again but….

I did it yesterday when I went out for lunch with a friend. I went home straight afterwards instead of going shopping and did a correction. Did spike to nearly 12 but it came down quite quickly. It won’t be the last time you do it!
I actually did do it once before when I out for breakfast when I was staying at my parents but it was in a cafe in the park around the corner from there house so that time I could just go back and get it.

Been there, done that, ate the salad.

Pump makes this easier. It was one of the things I noticed in my first year of pumping. Always having insulin with me felt like I had almost regained some spontaneity. Not having to regret having left my diabetes kit at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back