Just to say....

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_G

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Happy easter everyone! hope your all having a great day with your families and friends!

Just wanted to take this oppurtunity to thanks every single one of you for helping me deal with my many...many problems and questions i have posted on this forum. i am soo lucky to have found such a great site with lovely helpful and supportive people 🙂 If it werent for everyone i would never have known about having to count my carbs to be able to have decent levels and what to do when i had a question or problem, i have learned soo much from all of you than i ever have done from my healthcare team!

So thanks to everyone on this message board for helpin me through the awful times when i first got diagnosed and that still continue to as im learning more and more each day 🙂

xx

Happy Easter to you too! 🙂 Ever since I joined this place I have read time after time of how positive an experience it has been for people in helping them to turn a bad situation around and starting to feel better about their diabetes - glad we could be of help! :D

Happy Easter!🙂

I agree with you - if I hadnt found this place I would have been in a terrible state. I have got so much help from everyone on here and would also like to say a big thanks!🙂Bev

happy easter 🙂 this forum has also been a great help to me these past couple of weeks, dont know were id be without it now. x

Bit late i know but hope everybody had a good easter 🙂

Only joined the forum today so having a good look around and reading a lot of the old posts. I'm hoping it as useful to me as everybody else is saying 🙂

Easter Eggs are nice, but all the support and friendship on this forum is nicer, so I'd like to thank everyone for being here and helping make all this possible.

Like everyone has said, there is a lot of positive help and ways to make a bad situation better. Thanks everyone, although thank you seems inadequate, it is a starting point!

What a great Team, thanks aswell people 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back