Just punched my husband!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucy123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Yep - we have just been together and purchased my boxing gloves and pads I said I would buy last week after my first session with my PT.

We have jsut had 10 minutes together 'jab jab hooking' and 'jab jab ducking' and are both shattered.

It really is a good exercise, very cardio, and if anyone is worried about the old 'bingo wings' I can definitely recommend it. Great stress reliever too.

Think I may have surprised him by hard I can punch - i think he may be behaving for a while now - bless him!!!😛

Brilliant, if i stepped into the ring with my misses there would alot of ducking on my part.....:D

Yep - we have just been together and purchased my boxing gloves and pads I said I would buy last week after my first session with my PT.

We have jsut had 10 minutes together 'jab jab hooking' and 'jab jab ducking' and are both shattered.

It really is a good exercise, very cardio, and if anyone is worried about the old 'bingo wings' I can definitely recommend it. Great stress reliever too.

Think I may have surprised him by hard I can punch - i think he may be behaving for a while now - bless him!!!😛

I looked and thought you'd punched him during a hypo!! XP

xxx

I thought it would catch a few peoples attention Teapot.
Novo - I am sure you wouldn't - bet you can run fast though!

Lucy, are you aware that ladies boxing is a sport in the 2012 Olympics? We could have our own gold medallist! 🙂

p.s. I was just about to step in and break it up, but as I can see it wasn't a 'domestic' I'll stand well back!

eeeer..that 5k run in May is enough for now Alan.

I note Andy is hiding - no offer there to break up!!!

Im glad im single lol ive studied american kenpo karate for 10 years so i could act as a referee and not a punchbag lol
Yes it is a good cardio workout lucy go you 🙂

In my experience not only do the ladies punch hard they punch low too!! 😱🙄

Read the title and then when i read the first line it read we have been together and i thought was guna say 10 years or something and i eventually had enough and punched him lol...

I get knackered playing boxing on the wii but id love to do it purely so i can take shots at my OH lol.

Ha ha Lucy, love it! Had me going for a moment 😛. Well done you :D, I get knackered trying to do the boxing on the wii...

I get knackered getting up silly o'clock to go fer a wee nevermind playing on a wii lol
Oops wrong tangent lol 😛

Well an update on my boxing! Husband has now ordered me a punch bag. I think bruises are starting to show! Tee Hee he only lasted one day!

Well an update on my boxing! Husband has now ordered me a punch bag. I think bruises are starting to show! Tee Hee he only lasted one day!

Sounds like he wants to keep his wise head on his shoulders! 🙂

Yep he isn't saying or doing a lot wrong lately. Every woman should own a pair of boxing gloves!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back