just makes no sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanW81

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
the past 3-4 months ive been going really well, lots of excercise & i would like to think pretty good levels, i was pleased with myself! :D

but the last 2 weeks, something just seems to 'snapped' and everything has gone out the window! still doing exactly the same, but levels jsut seemed to be higher all the time and i cannot see why? so im now having to up the units by quite a bit, to get back in the 'good' regime, but not finding it easy to do!

just so frustrating and annoying! especially when u dont knwo why 😡

Hi there. Sorry to hear you are having bother. If you have not been diagnosed long, it could be the famous Honeymoon coming to an end or you could be coming down with something?

Either way, hope you get sorted soon.

Hi

Are you doing a lot less exercise than you were? That's the only other thing that I can think of. I hope that you find out what's changed soon x

well i doubt my honeymoon period has been 11 yrs!

and i do either running, gym or football everynight for the past 6 months, so no change in exercise at all. i cant find an explanation for the change

Ditto! I'm obviously newer to the game than yourself Dan, but probably last week or a bit more I have been jacking up more, today feel ropey but thats another story completely!

Have you had a seasonal shift (if it is that!) like this before, does it happen every year? Last year I reduced my requirements by 50% march /april time??

Crazy dayz!🙄

hope all is well 🙂

Rossi.

Ditto! I'm obviously newer to the game than yourself Dan, but probably last week or a bit more I have been jacking up more, today feel ropey but thats another story completely!

Have you had a seasonal shift (if it is that!) like this before, does it happen every year? Last year I reduced my requirements by 50% march /april time??

Crazy dayz!🙄

hope all is well 🙂

Rossi.

yeah, i sort of remember somekind of 'seasonal shift' last year, however there hasnt recently been a dramatic weather change really has there. but yeah thats the only thing i can possibly think of rossi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back