Just gotta say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Thank you guys sooooo much!!
Special thank you's to Adrienne for getting me carb counting, Silent Assassin for getting me here in the first place. Am64 & SacredHeart for keeping me focused with work for DiDkA, And to everyone for their help, advice, ideas, etc.
Without you all I wouldn't have been able to get my hba1c down to 6.6 from 11.8 in 6 months. You are all amazing people with so much to give and I truly cannot thank you enough..
We have been given the go ahead to start trying for a baby now and its all down to you guys!!!

Thank you soooo much.

thank_you_03.jpg

Well done to you lou as well hun,people on here are just part of the team, your the diabetic living with your diabetes so you give yourself a big pat on the back as well xxx

Im so pleased you can now try for a baby hun all the luck in the world xx

Thats absolutely brilliant news! Well done - it shows you what results you can get with some hard work!🙂

Just a note of caution though (sorry) - have you had your eyes tested recently - because such a huge drop in hba1c can sometimes affect the eyes - I am sure you will be fine - but just get them checked anyway Lou.:

What did they say about the pump?🙂Bev x

nah not had them checked - being referred for checks and screening =)

Said no chance because I'm type 2 - came to the conclusion im type 2 cause I didnt take insulin for almost 2 years and didnt go into DKA x

nah not had them checked - being referred for checks and screening =)

Said no chance because I'm type 2 - came to the conclusion im type 2 cause I didnt take insulin for almost 2 years and didnt go into DKA x

Great news on the baby plans Loubie 🙂 Regarding eyes, I dropped my A1C by a similar amount and showed signs of background retinopathy, but no treatment required and a couple of months later the optician couldn't see anything.

all good loubie lou xxx your a clever and talented person ...
ps you'll be a great mum x🙂

I agree with am you'll be a wonderful mummy :D xx

Great news on the baby plans Loubie 🙂 Regarding eyes, I dropped my A1C by a similar amount and showed signs of background retinopathy, but no treatment required and a couple of months later the optician couldn't see anything.

The optican couldnt see anything......?.😱

Just gotta say... Well done amazing, you're great too, and I wish you well with everything girl! 🙂

Thanks guys =) I said it was all down to you lot and the doc asked for the web address so he might join up lol =) gotta plug you guys where I can.

And thanks Am & Emma =) xxx

Yaay well done you! u should be very proud and your gonna make a fab mummy 🙂

P.s its your birthday in 37 minutes! :D

heehee it is indeed 😛 though now its 33 minutes 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back