Just checking in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacinta (Australian)

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello lovelies , just checking to see how your all going ? 🙂

I been busy since I have been working , tonight though is shocking I haven’t really eaten all day, I started work at 9am and didn’t wake up hungry what so ever so I had my 15 minute break at work still didn’t eat but drank water went until I finished at 2pm and I’m still not hungry. I know I need to eat but I’m just not feeling it at all . What do you lovelies think ??? I don’t crave anything what so ever I drink water as needed . I think been busy just makes my mind not think about being hungry . I’m not fussed .

Hi Jacinta, you probably should eat something but I know what you mean about being busy and forgetting to eat. I sometimes get to lunchtime then realise I haven't had my breakfast but that's because I then start feeling hungry! Don't think I could go all day without food. How about snacking on some cheese or nuts?

Hi Jacinta, you probably should eat something but I know what you mean about being busy and forgetting to eat. I sometimes get to lunchtime then realise I haven't had my breakfast but that's because I then start feeling hungry! Don't think I could go all day without food. How about snacking on some cheese or nuts?
So I ended up just eating slices of cucumber , capsicum and cheese that night . I just don’t have an Appetite But I just force myself to eat .

Hi there @Jacinta (Australian)

Nice to see you again 🙂

Seems like you’ve not had all that much of an appetite for a little while now?

Has your weight been fairly stable recently? Or are you seeing any results from this general loss of appetite? How are you feeling in yourself? Are your energy levels OK?

Hi there @Jacinta (Australian)

Nice to see you again 🙂

Seems like you’ve not had all that much of an appetite for a little while now?

Has your weight been fairly stable recently? Or are you seeing any results from this general loss of appetite? How are you feeling in yourself? Are your energy levels OK?
Hello everyupsanddowns 🙂 ,
Pretty much , water has been keeping me going the hole time ,

I have been seeing results but it’s not like a sudden drop of weight , I’ve been okay within myself and my energy levels have been pretty good surprisingly .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back