Just been into work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennywren

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Before going on thre pump a month ago i had been really struggling with my diabetes and had had to have some time off , just been into work and we have come to an agreement that because of the Disability Discrimination Act and because i have been off with diabetes that i can go back 3 days a week instead of 5 days a week temporarily for up to 6 months or until i feel better , i feel much my at peace with myself knowing ive not got to struggle with work 🙂

This sounds like a very positive step forwards. I hope everything works out for you and you feel completly better soon.

Excellent news its good to have a such a caring employer 🙂

Am pleased for you Jenny, remember when I did the same several years ago - was such a relief. Don't work at all now though - even better! Oops did I say that??

Sad to say it hasnt always been plain sailing :( had to get union involved a couple of times but they have got a lot better 🙂 Flutterby wish i could join you 😉

Last edited:
sounds positive so nice to have understanding employers, sorry to hear of your past troubles my other half is not diabetic or anything but has always had bad relations with the union at his work since the year dot x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back