Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
and she said:

HBA1C - perfect
weight - perfect
feet - perfect, no signs of neuropathy, but get the wierd stuff checked by a doc, could be fungal
blood pressure - perfect

Got a new glucose monitor on the way, an AccuCheck Compact Plus - the nurse had an issue getting the little drum things on prescription so I phoned up accucheck and dealt with a very very rude person - but got the prescription code and the BRILLIANTLY SNAZZY new glucose machine being delivered to my parents house next week.

Oh today is win! Here;s hoping it continues tomorrow with a brilliant job hunt and getting this flat we're looking at :D:D:D

and she said:

HBA1C - perfect
weight - perfect
feet - perfect, no signs of neuropathy, but get the wierd stuff checked by a doc, could be fungal
blood pressure - perfect

Got a new glucose monitor on the way, an AccuCheck Compact Plus - the nurse had an issue getting the little drum things on prescription so I phoned up accucheck and dealt with a very very rude person - but got the prescription code and the BRILLIANTLY SNAZZY new glucose machine being delivered to my parents house next week.

Oh today is win! Here;s hoping it continues tomorrow with a brilliant job hunt and getting this flat we're looking at :D:D:D

Hey well done on the good results !!!! I hope you both get the flat , let us know if you do 🙂

Terrific, salmonpuff! Great to hear such good news, and good luck with the job hunt!:D

What a set of results! Well done you.

Don't fancy swapping places for my next appointment do you? 🙄

Good luck with the job and the flat hunt, sure you'll dig something up :D

Well done you!!!

Congratulations

Hazel

congrats all great news

good on you

Yep, big congrats! :D I wish even one of those things was perfect when I went!! Hehe... Good luck with the flat and the job 🙂

well done hun, it certainly is something to be proud of! xx

Well done thats great news!

Be interested how you like that meter, I've only ever seen it in the box and it looks too big for me

Congratulations, that's great news - cheered me up! Good luck with the job and flat - fingers crossed! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back