Just a thank you and reflecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
Im just reflecting over the past 8 months. It was 8 months ago from the Wednesday just gone that I was rushed into hostptal at work in dka and told I had type 1 diebetties and my life baislly changed over night I didn't even know what a pancreas was.

Since that time I have learnt lots from people on here(and varrious other networks I've joined as well as just by living with it everyday.) And have met people I would have never perviously met. even if I do get down times

Thank you for continuied support

Ah well done on your 8 months ‘diaversary’.

The first year is always pretty tough, with so much to get your head around, and such a steep learning curve, but you are doing so well.

Ah well done on your 8 months ‘diaversary’.

The first year is always pretty tough, with so much to get your head around, and such a steep learning curve, but you are doing so well.
Yes I'm difficulty am finding things tough at the moment eppasilly trying to make decisions about what to charge without seeing what's exacttlys(but the libre really didn't seem to work for me so don't think it will make any difference) but I'm now finding it head to make decisions just going by figer pricks.

I am sightly concerned about this emistmated hb1ac and as this is just done by figer pricks it could be alot worse. I think my next one be due soom as people in my area say they tend to have them every 6 months.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220510-130054.png
    Screenshot_20220510-130054.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 10
I don't think 58 is anything to worry about especially when you have been battling illness recently. You cannot always expect to get readings under 50. It isn't a major concern. Obviously it is difficult to know how accurate that 58 is when it is finger pricks, could be higher, could be lower so no point at all in fretting over it.

I don't think 58 is anything to worry about especially when you have been battling illness recently. You cannot always expect to get readings under 50. It isn't a major concern. Obviously it is difficult to know how accurate that 58 is when it is finger pricks, could be higher, could be lower so no point at all in fretting over it.
Yes I need a way to hide the eismated hb1ac in my suger

It is just another number, just like seeing a BG of 10 or 15 or a 2.8 or a 5.2. It isn't judging you, it is just a number! Just ignore it, if it is upsetting you.

It is just another number, just like seeing a BG of 10 or 15 or a 2.8 or a 5.2. It isn't judging you, it is just a number! Just ignore it, if it is upsetting you.
Also my last one was pretty close to the my suger eistmate but this particular ond is only done from a few figer pricks because there were days I got laxed with loging when feeling terrible but I'm going to make sure I log all figer pricks and food eaten for the next month so I can show them at my next appointment.

Attachments

• D6EA90B6-A0C0-499B-8731-7C5845A79D56.png
    D6EA90B6-A0C0-499B-8731-7C5845A79D56.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back