just a moan

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracey w

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
:(

Its not fair is it this D lark i mean?

Last night thought id be good and get myself and early night. Bed and asleep by 10pm

1am, night hypo 2.7 😡 worst munchies ever (does not help the weight cause), so lucozade, two bowls of cereal and bit of chocolate later, back to sleep.

Today bad headache and feel like ive had 3 hours sleep not 9.

Its just not fair! thanks for listening.

Hi Tracey, I sympathize with you, I had a bad eve / night last night as well.

I really hate the D at the moment.

Hope your feeling better today xxx

Di, lol, i was replying to your post at the same time! :D

I've been having hypos or near-hypos before bed the last couple of nights. Although I've treated them, I've been so concerned I might hypo in the night that I've found it extremely difficult to fall asleep - as I feel myself dropping off I start to wonder if it's a hypo and then have to 'wake' myself to test. As it happend, I've been alright, but I know it's not worth the risk as I live alone. I do tend to wake when hypo anyway, but you never know. It's really rotten to have D get in the way when you really need some sleep!

Hope tonight is better for you Tracey, and that the hypo head goes soon.

I hope you are OK now. It is the pits to wake in the night for anything. The other night I was changing a bed at 2am because little feller had been sick. We both felt dreadfull in the morning.

Thanks Northener and Caroline.

Must be worrying for you Northe, you have the added pressure of living alone. I always wake with night hypos, well i think i do?

Maybe you would feel better if you set an alarm around 1pm for a few nights to check and feel more confident that you are ok?

Thanks Northener and Caroline.

Must be worrying for you Northe, you have the added pressure of living alone. I always wake with night hypos, well i think i do?

Maybe you would feel better if you set an alarm around 1pm for a few nights to check and feel more confident that you are ok?

I'm usually awake at 1 am! Don't normally start to drop off until 3-4 am. :(

Sorry to hear you're having a bad time at the minute, I hope you can get a good nights sleep tonight to make you feel better x

Ah I feel your pain!

Went to bed, woke up at 3am having a hypo and was up for half an hour and then took another half an hour to fall back to sleep (making it 4am) and then had to get up just before 6!

I AM SHATTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're feeling better 🙂

Ah I feel your pain!

Went to bed, woke up at 3am having a hypo and was up for half an hour and then took another half an hour to fall back to sleep (making it 4am) and then had to get up just before 6!

I AM SHATTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're feeling better 🙂

Am good now thanks, hope you ok too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back