Just a little share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munjeeta

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I went to my diabetic clinic tonight. My HbA1c ahs come down from 9.2 in Jan to 8.0 🙂 I know I still have a long way to go before it's in range but I' so pleased it's even come down at all. I don't think it's ever been lower 🙂

good news munjeeta as long as its going the right way any improvement is a good improvement( does that actually make sense ), keep it up x

Gives a new slant to the phrase " Less is more"! Well done!:D Bev

That's fantastic news Munjeeta. A 1.2% is a nice drop. Probably the only thing us Diabetics like having drop on us. :D

Keep up the good work. 🙂

Well done ... i wish i could get levels like that 🙂

fantastic news munjeeta 🙂

I went to my diabetic clinic tonight. My HbA1c ahs come down from 9.2 in Jan to 8.0 🙂 I know I still have a long way to go before it's in range but I' so pleased it's even come down at all. I don't think it's ever been lower 🙂

Well done Munjeeta! That's a good drop and you're not far from target keep up the good work and hopefully the next review you'll be down at the magical 7.2%! 🙂

It is always nice to hear good news, well done

Well done Munjeeta. Keep up the good work.

well done, thats a great drop in such a short time. i know you have been trying hard and its paid off! :D:D

Congratulations. That takes a lot of effort and will power- a lot more than non-diabetics could understand.

hi everyone and well done on geting your habc1 down,got my results back for april which were 8.2 and in january it was12.8,diabetiic nurse said just a bit more finer tunning to be done,so what will be the average round about to get down to thanks.

For most people with diabetes, the HbA1c target is below 6.5 per cent, since evidence shows that this can reduce the risk of developing diabetic complications, such as nerve damage, eye disease, kidney disease and heart disease.

Individuals at risk of severe hypoglycaemia should aim for an HbA1c of less than 7.5 per cent. However, any reduction in HbA1c levels (and therefore, any improvement in control), is still considered to have beneficial effects on the onset and progression of complications

hi everyone and well done on geting your habc1 down,got my results back for april which were 8.2 and in january it was12.8,diabetiic nurse said just a bit more finer tunning to be done,so what will be the average round about to get down to thanks.

I think you should give yourself a pat on the back for such a big drop, well done! Ditto what stef has said. :D

Well done munjeeta

Well done for getting a low count munjeeta.🙂
It's a coincidence because today I got an 8.3 which I am extremely pleased with
when I was first diagnosed in March my first reading was 23.6 and I was very scared!! I also have still some way to go but with a reading like this I feel much
more positive. Again...well done xx.

Well done for getting a low count munjeeta.🙂
It's a coincidence because today I got an 8.3 which I am extremely pleased with
when I was first diagnosed in March my first reading was 23.6 and I was very scared!! I also have still some way to go but with a reading like this I feel much
more positive. Again...well done xx.

Moving in the right direction kathy! Well done!🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back