just a couple of jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitty

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I was parking my car on asda car park today when a traffic warden said to me you can,t park there its for badge holders,I said to him but i have got a bad shoulder.Im so skint all im eating is herbs that i borrowed off my mate.Im living on borrowed thyme.Police are looking for a man who has been threatening people with lit matches, they say they want to catch him before he strikes again.Yes i know they are bad ,Read them in paper.I go for laser treatment on 3rd september and on 15 september i go to be checked for magnifiers.Dont know exactly what they are as they were,nt mentioned at my emergency appointment wih the opthalmologist.

Hi whitty, good luck with the laser treatment - hope all goes well🙂 I wonder what they mean by 'magnifiers'? You'll have to let us know! And yes - the jokes are groaners!😱:D

*groans* lol,good luck with treatment hope it all goes well x

Lol at the 'bad' jokes! *takes notes for future use!*

Good luck with your eye stuff.

xx

I was parking my car on asda car park today when a traffic warden said to me you can,t park there its for badge holders,I said to him but i have got a bad shoulder.Im so skint all im eating is herbs that i borrowed off my mate.Im living on borrowed thyme.Police are looking for a man who has been threatening people with lit matches, they say they want to catch him before he strikes again.Yes i know they are bad ,Read them in paper.I go for laser treatment on 3rd september and on 15 september i go to be checked for magnifiers.Dont know exactly what they are as they were,nt mentioned at my emergency appointment wih the opthalmologist.

Dear whitty,

Good luck with the treatment, I hope it all goes well. BTW could magnifiers mean magnifying glasses? The jokes are aweful lol

Warmest Regards Dodger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back