Jungle celebrities in Millionaire special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I?M A Celebrity star Helen Flanagan is to team up with her fellow jungle campmate Rosemary Shrager in a live festive edition of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? , Also in the same article (Actress posted pic of her with gun online after US massacre) what is she like

http://www.eveningexpress.com/Article.aspx/3055485

How tactless and stupid 🙂

From what I've heard about her, I don't think she'll be contributing much to whatever they win! 😱

Yes it was tactless and I also think she will not add much to the pot

I Wander what happened to helen tonight on millorire It was Hugo instead hmm strange

I Wander what happened to helen tonight on millorire It was Hugo instead hmm strange

to much pressure probs, her parents rung in at last minute and said she would crumble 🙄

to much pressure probs, her parents rung in at last minute and said she would crumble 🙄

I imagine it's because of that picture she tweeted showing her with a gun at her head on the day of the mass killing in America :(

Oh, we've already discussed that! 😉 Saw her on Daybreak being very apologetic - goodness knows what possessed her to do it as she had already tweeted about the shootings so knew about it.

I imagine it's because of that picture she tweeted showing her with a gun at her head on the day of the mass killing in America :(

Oh, we've already discussed that! 😉 Saw her on Daybreak being very apologetic - goodness knows what possessed her to do it as she had already tweeted about the shootings so knew about it.

pass on that never saw it

Ahh Thanks Steff Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back