June 2012 Briefing - Diabetes & Endocrinology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Here are what the editors at HealthDay consider to be the most important developments in Diabetes & Endocrinology for June 2012. This roundup includes the latest research news from journal articles, as well as the FDA approvals and regulatory changes that are the most likely to affect clinical practice.

http://www.doctorslounge.com/index.php/news/pb/30217

For patients with type 2 diabetes, depression is associated with an increased risk of all-cause mortality, regardless of previous cardiovascular disease, according to a study published online May 22 in Diabetes Care.

So (does anyone think perchance) that depression may possibly affect the will to live?

Gosh - I wonder if it happens with T1s etc - or Muggles, too?

Excuse me please - just nipping off to NIHR to apply to funding for my Important new Research Project ....

I'm sorry, I think the doctors must have been down the pub, and are aving a larf - not in their lounge!

So (does anyone think perchance) that depression may possibly affect the will to live?

Gosh - I wonder if it happens with T1s etc - or Muggles, too?

Excuse me please - just nipping off to NIHR to apply to funding for my Important new Research Project ....

I'm sorry, I think the doctors must have been down the pub, and are aving a larf - not in their lounge!

So much money and effort seems to be wasted on the patently obvious, it's a crime and a tragedy :(

I refused to post the stories that have been coming through today that they've discovered in Singapore that fast food intake increases risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease because it's simply not worth reading the details! 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back